Wellness portal launches
The new Employee Wellness Portal is ready for you to use!
Beginning July 18, the 214 employees that registered in the LFCHD Worksite Wellness Incentive Program will have access to the new online wellness portal. The portal allows you to take your health assessment questionnaire, view your individual report, track points and learn about events you can participate in to accumulate more points.
On Wednesday, July 18, take the first step and log on to the portal to complete the health assessment questionnaire (the questionnaire is only available July 18-Aug. 8).
You’ll then need to complete the biometric component of the HRA, which will be held on various dates in different conference rooms at 650 Newtown Pike and 805A Newtown Circle. Make sure to check your email regularly for the most recent testing schedule.
Fasting lipids panel and glucose test reminders
– Do not consume any food after 10 p.m. the night before your test.
– Do not drink any beverages other than water after 10 p.m. the night before your test.
– Do not drink alcohol at least 24 hours before the test.
– Do not smoke after 10:00 p.m. the night before your test.
– If you take medication that could potentially affect your test results please consult your doctor for the procedure to follow.
– Before arriving, please drink plenty of water. This will facilitate the drawing of blood.
Additional scheduling reminders
– Try to participate during the day you are assigned (divided by first letter of your last name); participate 7-8 a.m. if you have a flexible schedule as clinic staff will be given preference 8-9 a.m.
– If you are an off-site employee, you can participate in any of the days.
– Any employee can attend during make up days.
– If you’re unable to participate during your designated day, you’ll need to complete your blood work with your provider (print off the paperwork to the left and have it mailed to Well-Score by Aug. 15).
If you have questions, please contact Ruben Perez at ext. 2410.